We’re always on the lookout for new ecommerce solutions that support your online business.
When CommerceConnect, a new Product Information Manager (PIM) software, came across our radar a few years ago, we knew it would be a gamechanger.
Since then, we’ve deployed CommerceConnect to help several ecommerce businesses manage omnichannel growth across multiple currencies, countries, and marketplaces.
What is CommerceConnect?
Fusion Factory’s CommerceConnect is a unique, feature-rich, SaaS application that brings together an advanced PIM and omni-channel publishing solution for retailers, manufacturers, and distributors, helping them to manage, enrich and publish product information.
Say goodbye to duplicate data sources and separate data processing systems: CommerceConnect brings everything together in one place.
As the name suggests, CommerceConnect is an industry-leading application that enables diverse data sources to be centralised, managed and distributed to multiple channels, including ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, dropship programs, digital marketing channels, email marketing, and digital asset management platforms.
CommerceConnect works with ecommerce businesses of all sizes, and is compatible with platforms such as BigCommerce, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, and Shopify. It also works seamlessly with popular online marketplaces like Amazon, Catch, eBay, and Trade Me.
CommerceConnect’s key features allow merchants to:
- Manage, enrich and customise all product information in one place and publish the enriched product data to multiple channels
- Sell products in multiple languages across several countries and regions
- Choose different retail and sale prices in specific currencies for each channel
- Share inventory across multiple ecommerce websites, marketplaces, and dropship programs while also adding buffers and thresholds to prevent oversell
- Harmonise orders and shipments from different channels into one format to enable easy integration into order fulfilment systems
- Turn on new marketplaces, dropship programs, and channels quickly to take advantage of emerging market opportunities
Who is Fusion Factory?
CommerceConnect is developed by Fusion Factory – Australasia’s leading data integration and omnichannel ecommerce specialists.
Fusion Factory provides data solutions to more than 130 clients throughout Australasia – and is growing by the day. Fusion Factory’s clients range from blue-chip companies to innovative SMEs across Apparel, Electronics, Fashion and Homewares.
Fusion Factory is proud to partner with a distinguished list of retail clients that include 2XU, APG and Co, Brandbank, Brand Collective, Hanes, Health Group, Kikki K, Munro Footwear Group, Retail Apparel Group, Rodd & Gunn, Seafolly, and Trend Imports.
The Fusion Factory team is made up of business leaders, entrepreneurs, and technology specialists, offering a powerful blend of local and global business acumen.
Fusion Factory and Moustache Republic
We have worked with Fusion Factory on several CommerceConnect implementations. We’re looking forward to continuing this partnership so we can help more high-growth ecommerce businesses take control of their data and leverage omnichannel opportunities.